Thursday, August 29, 2013

Favourites of August

     I've been doing a "current favourites" type of log in my journal every now and than, and I've decided to share this with you! It's a pretty basic concept, tell your favourites of anything at this current time, or in my case, current month. I'm a very choosey person who likes to discover new music, books, trends, whatever.



Favourite.....

  • Music?  Ballroom Bones by the Ceremonies.  



  • Book?    The Fall of Five by Pittacus Lore.






















  • Movie?    21.

  • TV Show? Awkward.

  • Food?   Vanillamynt Blast.

















  • Craft?    Making Dreamcatchers.

















  • Hair Product?    Andalou Naturals Styling Cream.

























  • Beauty Product?      Nivea Lip Smoothie (Cranberry & Raspberry)




















  • Celebrity Actor?     Joseph Gordon-Levitt...sigh...



  • Quote?    "Words are in my not so humble opinion our most inexhaustible source of magic, capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it."
                                                             -Albus Dumbledore







BAM. And that is all. For now. For this month.


I'd love to hear about your favourites! Post 'em below in the comment section!



love,
            sonya


P.S. If you have any questions about anything listed above....well that's where Google comes in. Enjoy!

P.S.S. All thoughts and opinions are my own (obviously). 








No comments:

Post a Comment